Monday, January 10, 2011

So VOGUE!


Fashionista and contributing editor at Vogue Lauren Santo Domingo's 
that she shares with her husband and soon to be newborn was on Vogue.com recently. 


Where as not everything is my taste in style and I wouldn't decorate my own house quite the way she has...
  I still love her apartment.
That's the beauty of home decor, no matter what you do as long as you bring in furniture, art, accessories, and other items that you love, your home will be perfectly 100% yours. 
I LOVE
the fact that she brings in exactly what inspires her and those things she loves 
(two statues of her bulldog!)
and frequently changes some of the decor to what she is feeling at the moment
is totally a mantra I can get on board with!
AND I just LOVE that dress... she looks so chic and adorable!
  And that table is amazing. 
Not sure how I feel about that skull on the coffee table, or having any skulls anywhere for that matter,
but to each her own!
 
 
 
 
 
 
my favorites...
 
 
 just look at her SHOE collection.... ahhh!

to look at the full album click the words "Manhattan apartment" above!

TheChicGirls
 

No comments:

Post a Comment